Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Liam Nally
Job Location: West-yorkshire
Job Title: Payroll Project Coordinator
Job Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
I am working alongside a large business consultancy firm based in the Leeds area who are looking to add a Payroll Project Coordinator to their established team on a 12-month fixed term basis. They are going through vast rapid growth and are looking for an experienced candidate to support their implementation and change project work.
* Technical skills including systems & excel
* Support the busy payroll department with a high volume monthly payroll
* Must have worked on payroll projects in implementation and/or change
* High volume, fast paced role
* Provide comprehensive advice to stakeholders with queries
* Ensuring all necessary payments are made within the deadlines set, for example Pension Contributions.
* Pensions & P11 D’s & HMRC Submission focus
* Large scale payroll project systems testing desired
* Salary up to £40,000
* Flextime working
* Flexible hours of work everyday
* Up to 33 days holiday
* Holiday purchase
* Hybrid working
Normal working hours are 37.5 hours per week, 8:30am to 5.00pm with flexitime option and 1-hour unpaid break.
If this sounds like your next best opportunity, apply directly or call on 0161 523 5585 and ask for Liam Nally to discuss the role further.