Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Payroll Project Specialist
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Project Specialist who has dealt with an implementation of a new system
* Manage the payroll system upgrade, including; the installation, testing and parallel running of new payroll system
* Manage the payroll data transfer and data integrity testing prior to go-live
* Anticipate, identify and resolve any potential transfer issues: such as brought forward balances, missing history, archiving of data in usable format, etc.
* Forge positive working relationships with other project team members, to achieve the outcomes set out in the project plan.
* Work closely with colleagues in HR team and operational team managers: to trouble-shoot processes, modernise our ways of working and deliver a smooth transition to in-house payroll.
* Ensure new processes and procedures are documented for audit and training purposes.
* Ensure that Exec-level oversight and scrutiny are possible; review, improve and clearly document payroll-related control processes.
If you are seeking a new exciting project role, working remotely and available immediately to commit to a role for 6 months then please apply now