Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £50000 - £60000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A global professional services company that operates across Europe, Asia and the US is seeking a professional and self-sufficient payroll professional to join them in their Central London offices.
This is a stand-alone role, reporting into the Director or Finance, sitTING within the finance function and working very closely with HR and global teams.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* Processing one monthly payroll for UK and expat employees- using ADP Freedom
* Reconcile and pay all UK tax, NI and statutory payments to HMRC
* Complete tax year end including P60s and P11Ds
* Upload monthly changes to Scottish Widows pension
* Provide advice during the benefits renewal process
* In-depth UK payroll knowledge, ideally gained in a professional services environment
* Extensive UK tax legislation experience
* Year end experience
* Previous experience of processing payroll in a stand-alone role or at senior level within a team
* ADP Freedom experience is desirable
An excellent opportunity to join a steadily growing organisation and a collaborative and supportive environment. On offer is an excellent benefits package including 30 days A/L, corporate gym rates and a monthly wellbeing allowance.
This role offers hybrid working with 3 days per week in the London office and 2 days WFH.