Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you a current payroller in the Milton-Keynes area and currently seeking a new challenge? If so, our new role of Payroll Specialist will be a perfect match for you!
Based within a developed team you will be supporting with a full start to finish payroll processing across multiple frequencies for a range of clients.
This permanent position will require someone with strong organisation skills and a great team player! A great opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills – offering the chance to achieve further strengths!
Hours: 35hrs – Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for..
* Responsible for the full pay and bill cycle of a portfolio of clients across multiple frequencies.
* Managing placement information within the systems.
* Dealing with payroll and pension queries.
* Processing SSP, SMP and other statutory payments or deductions.
* Creating and processing BACS payments and faster pay files for workers, limited companies and umbrella companies.
* HMRC RTI Submissions for both payroll frequencies.
* Processing of IR35 workers, obtaining Status Determinations Statements and identifying/processing deemed employee payments.
* Auto-Enrolment pension deductions, pension administration and reporting to pension providers.
* Collating and checking timesheets in various data formats from our clients.
* Assisting the finance team with resolving queries on invoicing.
* Creation of management reports for the clients including payroll summaries and VAT reports.
* Strong payroller, with ability to cover payroll from start to finish.
* Strong Excel skills.
* Confidence in processing high-volume payroll across multi-sites.
22 days holiday + Bank holidays.
Free Parking on-site.