Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Logistics
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Payroll Supervisor
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are working with a growing and motivated client who is on the hunt for a motivated individual with strong organisational and leadership skills who can ensure the smooth running of the department and deliver results within the required timescales. The successful candidate needs to deliver the highest standards of compliance and accuracy of data reporting.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with previous payroll and leadership experience who is ready for a new challenge and to take their career to the next level!
* To oversee the payroll team and ensure the department runs smoothly.
* Downloading employee data to Pegasus/Quantum system via bespoke interface.
* Maintenance and creation of records for new starters and leavers.
* Processing annual leave requests, pension auto enrolment via NEST, statutory payments, annual leave for hourly employees.
* Processing bi-weekly hourly and monthly salaried payrolls run via Pegasus for UK employees.
* Processing bi-weekly hourly and monthly salaried payrolls via Quantum for ROI employees.
* Checking reports received back from Pegasus/Quantum.
* Investigating payroll queries as required when directed by District Offices.
* Processing correspondence for the Inland Revenue /Benefits Agency etc.
* Upkeep of tidy and accessible archive record.
* Keeping up to date with current legislation.
* Maintaining company pension payment records.
* Producing and maintaining records for HMRC and relating to Attachment of Earnings Order.
* Ensuring the timely monthly payment to HMRC, Pensions and AEO deductions.
* Preparing management reports and month end journal for Finance.
* Preparation and reconciliation of annual returns to HMRC.
* Previous supervisory experience.
* Strong payroll administration background.
* CIPP qualified.
* A neat, methodical, and professional approach to work.
* Strong communication skills.
* A team player who can think for themselves and work with minimal supervision.
* Strong IT skills and experience of relevant software packages – Oracle, Pegasus, Quantum, Excel, Word.