Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Sussex
Job Title: Payroll Supervisor
Job Salary: £35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Supporting a nationwide organisation to bring further support to the existing internal Payroll department. The client in this instance is looking for Payroll Supervisor to support the current Payroll Manager and the other team members to ensure the smooth running of an accurate payroll.
Key responsibilities include:
* Payroll processing for monthly payroll of circa 4500 employees
* Ensure all temporary and permanent data changes are processed in and accurate and timely manner.
* Ensure auto enrolment assessments and enrolments and performed each pay period in line with statutory obligations.
* Responsible for creating and maintaining all payroll processes and associated documentation.
* The main point of contact for all employee payroll queries
* Responsibility for payroll reporting in line with business requirements.
* The main point of contact for HMRC correspondence and queries – escalating to the Payroll Manager as required.
* Ensure all statutory payments (SSP, SMP. SPP, ShPP etc) are paid as appropriate and in line with statutory obligations.
* Ensure HMRC RTI information (FPS, EPS) is submitted to HMRC in an accurate and timely manner by statutory deadlines.
* Supervise, coach and train payroll administrators.
* Be the lead for their payroll(s) in the absence of the Payroll Manager.
* Deputise for other payroll supervisors in times of absence.
* Build and maintain relationships with other internal departments such as finance, HR