Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Northamptonshire
Job Title: Pension Specialist
Job Salary: £150 - £200 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
* To provide day to day support and solutions on all pension-related matters.
* Update policy documents and procedures in line with best practice.
* Support the Pensions Manager with updating the governance framework with process arrangements to ensure clear roles and responsibilities exist between employer, providers and pensions trustees to ensure effective decision making and management of conflicts of interests.
* Develop regular and standard MI reporting and data analysis.
* Support the Pensions Manager with maintaining and updating plans for the various pension projects.
* Work with the ask HR team and external administrators to ensure pension and risk benefits are managed efficiently and accurately.
* Work with the business HR teams to ensure the effective and accurate execution and co-ordination of pensions administration.
* Professional qualifications preferred/Qualified by experience.
* Excellent relationship skills and strong communication skills.
* Strong track record of continual process improvement.
* Ability to be flexible and work at pace with key stakeholders.