Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Ryan Love
Job Location: West-yorkshire
Job Title: Pensions Officer
Job Salary: £13 - £17 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
Join a market leading organisation to contribute to the continued success of their service delivery whilst expanding your experience.
My client are looking for an experienced Pensions Officer to join them on a 3 month rolling contract with the potential to go permanent.
* Pension enrolment
* Responsible for the processing data
* member benefits Scheme
* Dealing with HMRC
* Have an excellent understanding of Pension legislations
* Analyse complex data and/or member benefits to ensure the right information is held and processed correctly
* Deal with customers over the phone
* Identify errors
* corrections and improvements to data reports
* Experience working in the pensions industry in a similar role or a consultancy background
* Significant knowledge of pension scheme investments and pension scheme accounting
* Knowledge of Ofgem regulatory regime relating to DB Schemes
* Strong communication skills
* Must be able to deliver messages clearly and articulately to all
* Build effective working relationships across all levels
Suitable applicants for this vacancy will be on a short notice period or immediately available.
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.