Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: IT Services
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst (HR and Payroll Systems)
Job Salary: £240 - £250 Per Day
Job Start Date:
My Client, a Market leader are currently migrating to a new HR and Payroll system and are looking to hire 2 * Quality Assurance Analysts (HR and Payroll Systems) to join their project team. You’ll be working closely with the Project Manager, Configuration Engineers, HR and Payroll Subject Matter Experts and Data Migration specialists to deliver the highest quality standards across the new HR and Payroll system, Oracle HCM
* Coordinating testing activities with the project team and creating comprehensive and well-defined Test Scenarios.
* Contribute to management reporting inclusive of applicable test metrics, test preparation and test execution.
* Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure efficient resolution.
* Execution of Functional, Integration and End to End Test Scenarios as well as the creation of Regression Test Packs.
* Input into defect Triage meetings both internally and externally.
* 1-3 years+ experience in a similar capacity with extensive knowledge of various testing techniques and quality standards/regulations.
* Strong analytical skills and an ability to deal with multiple business demands simultaneously.
* Ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders.
* Experience working in a previous HR system migration would be advantageous.