Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Media/Advertising/Publishing
Contact Name: Thomas Sullivan
Job Location: London
Job Title: Reward Manager
Job Salary: £45000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is a major UK media group looking for a Reward Manager to join their team and assist in creating and enacting new schemes and projects to attract the best talent.
This is a great opportunity for a Reward professional who is looking for a step up to managerial level, or for an experienced Reward manager who is looking for a new challenge in their career.
The role will involve:
– Working with HR Managers and HR Business Partners.
– Undertaking pay cycle operations, pay reviews and benchmarking.
– Advising on a range of elements that impact employee engagement.
– Producing reports, modelling costs, and doing cost analysis.
– Supporting relevant stakeholders and wider team in making decisions.
– Leading market information research aspect.
Fully remote, the successful candidate can be based anywhere within the UK and will have access to a generous array of benefits.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be experienced in delivering Reward activities.
– Have some Willis Towers Watson experience.
– Have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
– Be knowledgeable in best practices and legislative changes.
– Be experienced in delivering employee Reward models.
– Be experienced in implementing Reward frameworks.
– Have a CIPD qualification.
– Have some Share Plans Experience.
If you would be interested in applying or simply finding out more about the position, contact your CV today!