Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Sales Director
Job Salary: £120000 - £120000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A phenomenal opportunity for an exceptional Sales Leader to join a highly successful, award winning and sales driven international organisation providing essential professional services solutions to a range of SME and Corporate clients across the UK and Ireland. You will take responsibility for leading a large team of dynamic, and successful Sales professionals, fully utilising your Sales expertise and Leadership skills to increase Sales figures across UK & ROI business units. Building a highly effective, compliant, profitable and ‘best in class’ sales function.
Working closely with a highly commercial and sales driven Board, you will have the ability to drive sales performance, make decisions quickly and have a genuine impact within the business. Joining an organisation with a highly successful sales strategy that has made them market leader within their field, you will add value through fine tuning sales performance, staff development, proactively responding to market changes and embracing technology to drive market share. Key responsibilities include:
* Strong, motivated and hands on leader who can drive Sales Performance and remains close to the detail of all key sales metrics.
* Quickly assess and understand the sales process that is in place, identifying areas of strength and any potential opportunities to enhance sales performance
* Work with CEO to review performance and metrics on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
* Manage and work closely with Senior Management team responsible for Telemarketing and Field Sales operations, ensure the effective management of sales teams, whilst driving sales metrics, conversions and overall sales performance vs target.
* Engage with stakeholders across marketing, events, internal sales teams to drive lead and revenue generation channels.
* Ensure maximum and appropriate activity of the sales team, monitoring daily performance and conversions and development of reporting suites to deliver MI to the board
* Manage both quantity and quality of sales, ensuring compliance standards and criteria are met and reported on.
* Liaise with the Group Board to report on performance and learn from the lessons of the our Global Group Businesses in addition to attending Group Board Meetings
* Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the team that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
* Plan, organise and present the quarterly sales conference and chair quarterly Field Sales meeting.
What you bring to the role
* A proven track record of managing, driving and motivating a large team of Field based and telemarketing personnel to hit sales targets.
* Proven experience in leading high performing B2B sales teams ideally with exposure of selling into the SME market.
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, manage and monitor the sales process and pipeline.
* A strong communicator who can inspire their people and influence and engage confidently and concisely at board level.
Our client offers an exceptional career opportunity for a highly accomplished Sales Director to lead and drive a high performance sales function with the opportunity of continual development. An exceptional package of basic salary of up to £120,000 Per Annum DOE, + Car Allowance, Bonus + Benefits, equivalent to £250,000 OTE depending on performance is on offer for the successful candidate.