Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Carla Hunt
Job Location: Birmingham
Job Title: Senior Payroll Admin
Job Salary: £25000 - £25000 Per Annum
We are seeking a Senior Payroll Officer to join our Shared Service Centre Payroll Team and to be involved in all aspects of our payroll function. This hands-on role will see you split between processing payrolls, supervising the Payroll Team and working with the Payroll Manager to find efficiencies and to drive the payroll function forward.
Senior Payroll Admin key Responsibilities and Duties include:
* Run the monthly and weekly payrolls for approximately 4000 employees
* Preparation of all company payrolls, to set tight deadlines
* Check statutory payments i.e. SSP/SPP/SMP.
* Pensions. Administration of the in-house and Auto-enrolment pension schemes.
* Processing Bank payments as required.
* Assist with preparation of year end documents including P11D’s and P60’s including submission to the HMRC by set dates
* Act as a key point of contact between HR and payroll regarding starters, leavers, maternity, paternity, bonuses and overtime.
Senior Payroll Admin Person Specification/ Experience:
* Exposure to working for a business with multiple payrolls and 2000 plus on the payroll.
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience supervising a Payroll team.
* A high degree of numeracy, accuracy and the ability to use Excel and Word efficiently.
* Capable of working under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
* SAP knowledge is desirable.