Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Halim Ahmad
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
We are thrilled to be partnering with a client of ours who has been a major player within their industry for decades offering a professional service tailored to their clientâ€™s needs. Due to their constant growth they are looking to recruit a senior payroll professional to join their business on a full time basis. As a Senior Payroll Administrator you will be supporting the Payroll Manager in not only managing a portfolio of clients payrolls but also being senior to other members of the team.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
* Being first point of contact to a portfolio of clients ensuring their payrolls are all set up and completed on time
* Acting as a senior member of the team
* Calculating and deducting all statutory requirements which include SMP, SPP, SSP, RTI, HMRC regulations
* Updating RTI and working to all current payroll legislation
* Assist with the accurate and timely completion of the P11D return.
* Act as the focal point for payroll/pension queries
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is seeking the next step in their payroll career to join a business that is constantly growing and that offers various platforms to all their employees to ensure that they get the development they require to enhance and improve their core credentials and career path. In addition you will be working within an amazing office space you will also receive 25 days holiday, study support, pension and performance related bonus.
To apply, candidates with extensive payroll knowledge within a fast paced capacity are encouraged to get in touch with Halim at Portfolio Payroll.