Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Housing Association
Contact Name: Jessica Townsend
Job Location: Merseyside
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Portfolio Payroll are currently working with a thriving healthcare provider in the Liverpool area who are currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Administrator. They are looking for someone who has experience as a Senior Payroll Administrator with a strong understanding of legislation.
* Most Senior on the team – need to have strong knowledge
* Full end to end Payroll of 3000+ over 3 payrolls that are ran on monthly on the same day
* EPS & SPS calculations
* Deliver payroll, pensions and benefits within a large organisation.
* Deliver monthly analysis and reconciliation of pay, benefits.
* SMP, SSP, SPP.
* P45, P60’s P45’s P11d and Year-End Process.
* Processing of Pension from Start to End.
* Dealing with Attachment of Earnings and other deductions.
* Working closely with finance ensuring costings and under & over payments balance.
* contribute to continuous improvement.
* Support payroll systems projects and testing.
* Analysis of periodic data.
* Work with third party suppliers to ensure they are delivering a comprehensive service to colleagues.
* Provide payroll advice and complex query resolution.
* Previous experience in Payroll administration
* A keen eye for detail
* System confident
* Strong basic maths skills
* Excellent communicator as you will be answering queries
* Up to date legislation knowledge
* Manufacturing experience desirable not essential
* Systems experience desirable not essential
* CIPP qualification or happy to work towards
* Confident with Excel
* Deliver payroll, pensions and benefits within a large organisation
* 28 days plus banks
* 5% & 9% pension or Autoenrollment
* Buy 5 days
* Cycle to work
* Team in 2 days Monday and weds – rest from home