Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Dominique Smith
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £32000 - £35000 Per Annum
We are working for a leading organisation who are seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team. We are looking for the right candidate to have excellent interpersonal skills, very good spoken and written English, together with a drive for attention to detail and a sense of pride in achieving your targets and keeping clients delighted.
* Preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients using IRIS Earnie software, including calculating and processing adjustments, producing payroll summaries and payslips for each client as required.
* Preparation and completion of weekly and monthly RTI Returns and Employer forms.
* Setting up new PAYE schemes and online filing
* End of year processing including collating and providing P60s, PAYE reconciliations, final submissions or Earlier Year Updates where required
* Validation of data before forwarding to client to ensure accuracy of details
* Ensuring that client expectations for payroll deadlines are met and submissions are made to HMRC in accordance with the deadlines
* Assist with client questions and liaise with HMRC where necessary to resolve issues on behalf of the client
* Liaising with other departments
* Dealing with daily correspondence, telephone calls, emails, etc
* Good knowledge of current employer legislation relating to Statutory payments, Redundancy, Auto Enrolment and all other related PAYE matters is essential for this role.
This will be hybrid working after 3 month probation