Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: Essex
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £30000 - £32500 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
This growing organisation is looking for Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team environment and take a hands on approach to a range of payroll and team responsibilities.
* The candidate will work closely with the Payroll & HR Manager and may be asked to complete other tasks on different clients, in order to support the team.
* Supervise a team of Payroll Administrators/Office administrators, reviewing the peers work with accuracy and in a timely matter, to ensure the delivery of highquality services levels to our employees/clients.
* Work as part of the team to complete Fortnightly payroll for 1100 employees, accurately and on time.
* The candidate will be expected to maintain accurate personnel records, prepare accounting transactions and documents, and update procedures and prepare special reports for management.
* AE reporting and transmissions to Pension provider, RTI transmissions.
* Assists with the development of simple to complex HR reports using data from multiple HR data sources
* Qualifications for senior payroll administrator
* Provide data and administrative support as needed to support workflow with other HR functional areas
* Support HR and other departmental initiatives as appropriate
* Helps ensure data integrity by monitoring the data for accuracy, consistency, and validate