Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Coventry
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand-new Senior Payroll Administrator position created due to expansion of a growing team based in Coventry. This role would push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career along with overseeing of a team workload.
Offering flexible hybrid-working and the ability to learn key payroll processes – this is a great opportunity to enhance on a current payroll skill set, with progression to grow within the business!
As a Senior payroll administrator, you will be responsible for:
* To ensure all pensions are paid on-time and BAU is processed in accordance with client SLA’s and procedures.
* Provide a high-quality pension service, processing a high-volume service and start to finish.
* Conduct regular checks to ensure payrolls are on target and resolve or escalate any concerns which arise.
* Ensuring all payrolls, weekly and monthly, are processed as per agreed procedures and timetables so that pensions are paid correctly and on time.
* Overseeing the workload of the team, assisting with queries and escalations.
* Start to finish payroll experience.
* Demonstrate a positive, proactive approach when dealing with workloads and challenges, and when interacting with colleagues within the office and across the business
* Take ownership of your own knowledge ensuring payroll knowledge is current and actively seek information on changes to procedures, client requirements and legislation
* Confident with processing of high-volume payrolls.
Excellent benefits provided including:
* 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Generous pension scheme
* Family leave including 12 months full pay maternity leave and 6 months full pay paternity
* Health shield – claim back on dentist, opticians etc
* Tons more!