Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Jo Ewington
Job Location: Sussex
Job Title: Senior Payroll Administrator/Supervisor
Job Salary: £14 - £15 Per Hour
Job Start Date:
* Reporting to the Payroll Manager, employed within a team.
* Responsible for processing high volumes multi-sited payrolls from start to finish.
* Working knowledge of SMP, SPP. SAP, SSP, PAYE, NI, Pensions, Auto Enrolment and Salary sacrifice
* Process any changes to payroll may arise out of queries e.g. overpayments and underpayments.
* Addressing any related queries from employees and external companies, such as HMRC, etc
* Good Excel skills including v-look-ups and pivot table are desirable for these vacancies.
* Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with and resolving complex payrolls.
* Ability to do manual calculations as and when necessary.
* Previous experience of processing the payroll for weekly paid employees with the ability to calculate overtime quickly and accurately
* This is an on-going contract for approximately six months but could possibly go longer to start asap.
This is an on -going temporary assignment with an immediate start.