Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Professional Practice
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Analyst
Job Salary: £40000 - £45000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Working for a Global organisation who are looking for an experience Senior Payroll Analyst to join their team in a permanent role. This is a full-time role working 100% remote based although they do have an accessible London hub.
As the Senior Payroll Analyst you will be assisting mainly with German and Ireland so experience with these 2 countries is a strong preference or if you also have experience with other international regions that would also be beneficial.
You will need to have excellent Excel skills and strong knowledge of using V-Lookups.
Details of the role:-
As the Senior Payroll Analyst you will support all duties associated with the accurate and timely processing of international payrolls as well as assist in all payroll related financial close tasks. This role will work closely on international payroll-related matters so the ideal individuals will be driven, highly motived, pro-active, detail oriented, self-directed and own the international payroll function.
* Responsible for reviewing new hire entries, file changes, and reconciling payroll files from the international vendors
* Audit time sheets and system uploads
* Assist international employees and managers with pay related issues
* Responsible for processing off cycle manual payroll checks and/or ACH payroll payments
* Ensure controls are properly performed within the payroll process
* Coordinate with external auditors to assist with quarterly and annual audits as needed
* Answers international accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
* Strong work ethics with the ability and flexibility to work extended hours during critical periods such as payroll submission, quarter and year-end remittance deadlines