Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Lauren Williamson
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Payroll Officer
Job Salary: £27000 - £30000 Per Annum
A permanent opportunity has arisen to join a stable and collaborative team environment – working on a in-house and complex payroll using the Workday software. The Client in this instance is looking for someone who is confident in their payroll capabilities, have attention to detail and enjoys taking on new challenges.
* Assist the Payroll & Pensions Manager in day-to-day duties towards the production of the monthly payroll.
* Respond to general queries from staff and managers accurately and in a timely manner
* Process end-to-end payroll as back up for the Payroll and Pensions Manager
* Process sickness absence in accordance with company terms and conditions.
* Actively drive the delivery of Payroll Workday efficiencies
* Review changes to Workday Payroll to ensure upgrades and releases do not adversely impact upon Recovery Focus processes.
* Compile management information reports, reconciliations, and analytics.
* Prepare reports for third-party payments and upload pensions
* Assist with month end and year end processing
* Assist with training of new Payroll employees
* Perform other payroll and pensions related duties, including ad hoc projects/data requests as needed
* Prepare reports and upload pension data on relevant platforms