Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Martyn Trunca
Job Location: London
Job Title: Senior Pensions Administrator
Job Salary: £200 - £300 Per Day
Our client who are well known within their field are now seeking a committed and experienced temporary senior pensions administrator who can hit the ground running. Initially the role will start on a temporary basis and is due last 3 months, however this may be extended.
* Looking for someone who has 5 years + Pensions Experience
* To support all aspects of the administration of the Pension Scheme
* Really good Excel skills
* Strong communication skills
* Lots of day to day queries for pensions
* Due to the current level of change happening in this area, the role requires someone who is highly motivated, proactive and enjoys reacting to the challenges of the day to day work.
* Summary of day to day activities: Mainly – will be required to be on the telephone helpline answering queries from members and checking of casework. Please see the attached job description for full details.
* Experience required: Must have good pension knowledge as a checker (Senior Administrator) for at least a couple of years who is able to hit the ground running in checking cases and is used to turning out high volumes of cases. Also be able to deal with queries from members/IFA’s on the telephone helpline.
If you are available immediately or are on a week’s notice then please apply to the above in the necessary fields.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like to apply.