Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Recruitment
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Cambridgeshire
Job Title: Trainee Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £18000 - £23750 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A fantastic opportunity to join a professional firm of Chartered Accountants and collaborative team based in Cambridge to assist in the processing and delivery of a high-quality payroll service to clients. This role would push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career.
* Assist in the processing of payrolls, initially with guidance from the other team members.
* Be keen pro-actively to develop technical knowledge and skill set.
* Willing to study for professional qualifications when appropriate to do so.
* Answering the phone and taking messages/dealing with client enquiries as appropriate.
* Confidence and interest in developing client relationships and ensuring that client expectations are met, if not exceeded, at all times.
* Helping out with other general duties as appropriate.
* Developing knowledge of legislative changes that impact pay and benefits.
* Sharing values of exceptional customer service.
* Willingness to work as part of the team and carry out duties for other team members when appropriate.
* Share knowledge and information with other team members and provide advice to other departments when able to do so.
* A can do attitude and willingness to support others is important.