The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) is delighted to work in partnership with Portfolio Payroll as the CIPP Preferred supplier of professional payroll recruitment.
CIPP & Portfolio Payroll...
Portfolio Payroll is also proud to have a long standing relationship with the CIPP, Chartered Institute of Payroll professionals. Find out more about our joint offers and benefits for you…
Portfolio Payroll works in partnership with the CIPP collaborating on joint initiatives from conducting training workshops, outplacement services, exclusive entry level qualifications, trial memberships for candidates seeking employment. We also support the CIPP’s annual payroll and pensions excellence awards, CIPP Conference, Graduation and National Forums.
In addition, Portfolio Payroll conduct candidate testing as part of their screening process using an exclusive Payroll test written by the CIPP and offer recruitment discounts to CIPP members.
Ken Pullar FCIPP, CEO of the CIPP said, “The CIPP is delighted to work with Portfolio Payroll as our preferred recruitment supplier as they are dedicated to payroll and share our values and passions for education and professionalism. In working with Portfolio Payroll in this way, we can offer our members greater career opportunities nationwide and support their candidates with access to information through trial membership services.”
To find out more about the CIPP and our joint offers available visit www.cipp.org.uk or call 020 7247 9455.
offers and benefits for you...
• We have partnered with the CIPP to deliver workshops and training initiatives to CIPP members, unemployed candidates and non-members on RTI and Auto Enrolment.
• We also provide career advice, CV Writing & Interview Guidance to CIPP members seeking new opportunities.
• We offer Portfolio Payroll candidates a six month free trial membership of the CIPP to help keep them up to date and provide a competitive advantage when looking for a new role.
• We also offer all CIPP members a 20% discount on all their temporary and permanent recruitment.
• We conduct candidate payroll testing utilising a CIPP payroll test & conduct salary and benchmarking surveys.
• We also offer all clients a 20% discount off Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) & Payroll Quality Partnership (PQP)