CIPP & Portfolio Payroll...
Portfolio Payroll is also proud to have a long standing relationship with the CIPP, the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals. Find out more about our joint offers and benefits for you…
Portfolio Payroll works alongside the CIPP, collaborating on joint initiatives from conducting training workshops, outplacement services, entry level qualifications, and memberships for candidates seeking employment. We also support the CIPP’s National Payroll Week.
In addition, Portfolio Payroll conduct candidate testing as part of their screening process using a Payroll test written by the CIPP and offer recruitment discounts to CIPP members.
Ken Pullar FCIPP, CEO of the CIPP said, “The CIPP is delighted to work with Portfolio Payroll as they are dedicated to payroll and share our values and passions for education and professionalism. In working with Portfolio Payroll in this way, we can offer our members greater career opportunities nationwide and support their candidates with access to information through membership services.”
To find out more about the CIPP and our joint offers available visit www.cipp.org.uk or call 020 3481 9633.
offers and benefits for you...
- We have partnered with the CIPP to deliver workshops and training initiatives to CIPP members, unemployed candidates and non-members on various legislative changes.
- We also provide career advice, CV Writing & Interview Guidance to CIPP members seeking new opportunities.
- Portfolio Payroll candidates can save £35 off the cost of joining the CIPP, as we waive the new member joining fee for all Portfolio Payroll candidates, helping them keep up to date and have a competitive edge when looking for a new role.
- We also offer all CIPP members a 20% discount on all their temporary and permanent recruitment for new clients.
- We conduct candidate payroll testing utilising a CIPP payroll test & conduct salary and benchmarking surveys.
- We also offer all clients a discount off the CIPPs Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS)