When hiring a manager, it is important to make the right decision for your business. As top level employees have a great amount of responsibility, it is crucial to recruit a candidate who will fit seamlessly into your workplace and produce the best possible results.
At Portfolio Payroll, we can help you find an International Payroll Manager with the skills and experience to control all payroll duties. Through our recruitment information, learn how to create a job description that not only attracts a high calibre of candidates, but also helps you to identify the most suitable applicant.
International Payroll Manager Requirements
When constructing your payroll recruitment advert, think carefully about the experience, skills and qualifications required for the job. A carefully-considered International Payroll Manager job post should display your exact requirements to potential candidates, ensuring that you get a selection of well-suited applicants.
Within an International Payroll Manager job description, specify that you require an employee with plenty of payroll management experience. A candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in payroll and international payroll – an applicant must have the relevant knowledge to fit seamlessly into your business. Candidates will ideally have extensive experience as a Payroll Officer or Manager.
- Experience with payroll systems including ADP, Ceridian and more. Also, a highly analytical mind with a rich understanding of policy formulation and benefits is key.
- Strong management skills will ensure that the candidate has a hands-on approach, working well with minimum supervision and motivating others to produce the best results.
- Expat payroll knowledge is essential for an international payroll manager, with many employees who relocate to work abroad choosing to take advantage of expat payroll. This method of payroll allows members of staff working abroad to be paid across multiple bank accounts and can also help to prevent excessive taxation charges.
- Planning and organisation skills are essential as an International Payroll Manager must manage time well, recognise their priorities and accomplish all objectives.
The Interview Process
By contacting Portfolio Payroll, much of the guess work is taken out of the recruitment process. However, as the final say over who joins the company will always lie with you, preparing strong interview questions will allow you to find the very best candidate out of the exceptionally strong field provided.
Questions should encourage a candidate to demonstrate their prior knowledge and experience of the industry, as well as ensuring they would be a good fit within the company. Does their personality match those of your existing employees? Do they share similar beliefs and methods of working? It is worth considering such factors as you compile your questions for the interview process, providing you with the best questions to find that ideal candidate.
Get In Touch
As is shown by the fact that we are the only agency recommended by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP), Portfolio Payroll is held in high regard throughout the industry. Whether recruiting for an international payroll manager or a senior position closer to home such as a new head of payroll, our team can provide the guidance you need to make the right decision.
To get in touch with the recruitment experts at Portfolio Payroll, call 020 7247 9455, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.