Ever wondered why some people choose temporary work? In a flourishing Temporary & Contract marketplace, it is worth learning the secrets as to why Temping is loved by so many professionals to see whether it could work for you!
1) Earn more
- Temporary Payroll professionals are in demand therefore businesses are competing to secure experienced Payrollers. This competitive market means that you can earn up to +20% more than the permanent salary equivalent; helping you to manage the rising cost of living and giving you peace of mind.
- Temping is the perfect way to diversify your skills & knowledge. A temporary position will open you up to experiencing new sectors, learning from new professionals, working in different size teams plus giving you exposure to alternative processes and even different systems.
3) Flexible working to suit your needs
- Working temporary assignments is the perfect way to manage the other important things in your life. The majority of our temporary positions range between 1 month-6 months meaning that you can work around childcare, personal development opportunities, health concerns – whatever it may be.
4) Quick Starts
- Securing & starting a Temporary position can be extremely quick. With video interviewing now standard practice and remote working more accepted, interview to start date could be within days – and is often no longer than 2-weeks – you could get your first paycheck within a month!
- This means fewer gaps between assignments and gives you the opportunity to Temp & earn while searching for a permanent position; giving you peace of mind when exploring new opportunities.
Whilst permanent positions are considered more financially stable long-term, they can also be very restrictive with little room for flexibility around your responsibilities and lifestyle choices.
Temporary work can be more rewarding, more challenging, and more flexible – all great reasons to explore Temp assignments.
Check out our current Temping assignments, however please note that not all jobs are advertised so call us for brand new vacancies.
Call us today to gain free advice on if a Temporary or Contract position would suit your skills and could work for you on 0207 247 2882.
With so many large businesses operating on an international level, the number of employees require...read more
Article originally published in Professional in Payroll, Pensions & Reward magazine by the Char...read more
A payroll assistant supports senior payroll staff, undertaking many different jobs, from produc...read more
Limits on the state-backed pension NEST are set to be lifted in 2017, allowing the scheme to be...read more