A payroll analyst helps to hold together the entire payroll department of a business, keeping track on the key information needed for their work to be done in an accurate and efficient manner.
This means it is extremely important to find the best possible candidate when recruiting for a position of this type, as their responsibilities extend not only to their role, but making the work of others possible.
Payroll Analyst Responsibilities
At Portfolio Payroll, we have become experts in spotting the key experience and abilities required for payroll positions, no matter what field of work your business operates within.
Depending on the nature of the business, the exact role of a payroll analyst may vary slightly from role-to-role. However, it is very likely that a candidate will be required to do most, if not all, of the following tasks:
- Processing payroll on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Reconciling payroll accounts and correcting any mistakes which may be discovered
- Processing, balancing, reporting and distributing W-2 forms
- Creating budget projections for the business
- Conducting salary surveys and preparing reports for the management team
- Preparing financial, statistical and operational reports when required
- Performing internal audits of payroll accounts
- Administering payroll-related employee benefit programs
- Preparing materials for internal and external audits of company finances
If you have any additional requirements for a candidate in your business just let our team know, allowing them to ensure that these needs are perfectly met by the individuals we put forward.
Contact Portfolio Payroll
To get in touch with our team and get the process underway of finding the ideal candidate for your vacant position, call 020 7247 9455 or email email@example.com. We are the only recruitment agency recommended by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) and have provided countless ideal candidates for payroll positions across a range of industries.
It has been revealed that payroll fraud was responsible for £12bn of government losses la...read more
A study conducted by Ashridge Business School has revealed that many UK workers are suffering f...read more
The payroll department of a business has an essential role, with many important tasks which mus...read more
The demand for payroll professionals has exploded over the past few years, particularly experien...read more