Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £60000 - £70000 Per Annum
My client, an international law firm business with a Head Office in London, is looking to recruit a Interim Payroll Manager to join them on a 10 Months Fixed Term contract basis.
As Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Overseeing payroll review, submission and compliance of the London, Belgium, Swiss and German offices.
* Main contact of department for HR, Out-sourced providers, office managers, Chicago Tax, and HMRC whilst ensuring a high level of customer care and service delivery.
* Accurate input and validation of all payroll information to the on-line payroll system, ensuring that salaries are successfully processed within strict deadlines.
* Overview and management of monthly process completions in accordance with internal Standard Operating Procedures.
* Complete all year-end reporting of PSA, P11Ds, STVBA, London ADP Year-end process with issue of P60s.
* Monitoring US paid employees on the shadow UK payroll, including calculating Tax and NI Liability for the US Payroll to implement. Maintaining spreadsheets of Earnings, Tax & NI paid for each US associate ready for US tax returns. Liaising with the firm’s accountants during the year and at year end to ensure correct employees included on year-end filing and payments balance. Preparing and distributing P11D to US employees. Dealing with any queries.
* Responsible for the submission of Gender Pay Gap figures.
* Work with Human Resources to calculate and execute complex termination arrangements and applying to the payroll.
* Dealing with any manual payments and special requests in accordance with instructions from authorised managers and HR as appropriate.
* Benefits: providing the Benefits Manager with payroll advice on specific benefits, dealing with pension queries and providing pension breakdowns, managing, and processing parental leave requests.
* Provision of analysis and reporting of payroll data as and when required.
* Working as a fully integrated member of the team, establishing good rapport, helping, and supporting other team members whenever appropriate.
* Keeping up to date with changing legislation relating to all aspects of payroll.
This role can offer a hybrid working pattern & great benefits.
Centrally located – with good access to train links.