Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Charity
Contact Name: Gemma Creamer
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Assistant Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand-new role is being recruited for a business that is building a brand-new team.
This is role will be a number two to the Payroll Manager and jointly manage the payroll team on a daily basis.
This position is a fantastic chance to build and develop a robust and high performing payroll function – a very rare opportunity.
As the Assistant Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Assisting with start to finish processing for a high volume payroll on a monthly basis
* Administering all statutory deductions
* HMRC submissions
* P60s, P45s and P11Ds
* Resolving all payroll related queries
* Checking all starter and leaver paperwork
* Managing a small team and monitoring output
* Identifying areas of training and development
* Assisting with implementation of a new payroll software
* Supporting the Payroll Manager with payroll implementation project
This role can offer a generous benefits package along with a hybrid working pattern and flexible hours.