Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Libbie Cunningham
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: B2B Copywriter
Job Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
You know what copywriting is and you can prove your success at driving leads and sales. In fact, that’s your speciality.
You’re creative. An ideas factory. A word-whizz that turns dry content into exciting, income-generating copy. Whether it’s a clever tagline or a fully-integrated marketing campaign, you deliver. On time, to brief, and with outstanding results.
Of course, you know copywriting principles and you know how to use them. You perform thorough research, and you’re a tone of voice connoisseur.
You have a natural ability to manage multiple briefs across different media in a fast-paced business, while consistently delivering quality work. You work well as part of a team, but also deliver your best when trusted to get on with creating copy magic.
Above all, you know what makes people tick, so you can change your readers’ behaviour using nothing more than ink on a page or pixels on a screen.
In a role reporting to the Content Manager, you’ll create work either from scratch or by turning dry technical subjects into outstanding pieces of content. You will:
* Write conversion copy for email marketing, automation, landing pages, PPC ads, display, and conversion rate optimisation experiments.
* Write digital content, monthly newsletters, video and audio scripts, and general marketing collateral.
* Follow the Group’s tone of voice recommendations and manage constructive feedback from senior colleagues and stakeholders.
* Be meticulous and create work to a high standard.
* Write copy that stands out in a market saturated with similar messages.
* Use technical content and expertise from within the Group as well as performing deep research.
* Monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of your writing and content.
* Ensure all copy is delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
* At least two-years professional copywriting experience.
* Demonstrable understanding of copywriting best practices.
* Experience creating lead generation content.
* Creativity, enthusiasm, curiosity and a desire to improve.
* Strong organisation and time management skills.