Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
Job Salary: £50000 - £50000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A commercially focused Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst role working for this awarding winning professional services consultancy, part of one of the largest privately owned Global professional services groups. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will play a key role within the finance team of this dynamic and fast growing sales- led company.
The role will put your strong analytical and data manipulation skills to the test with a focus on financial planning and analysis providing key commercial and financial insights to the business. Additional responsibilities duties will include budgeting and forecasting, revenue reporting, sales commission calculations, implementing efficiencies to the reporting process and extensive financial modelling using your advanced Excel skills (Macros/ VBA). Further duties include:
* Assist with the business planning and forecasting processes
* Key activities to include support in calculation of annual budget/quarterly forecasts, metrics and KPIs reporting.
* Contribute to the setting of sales budgets and forecasts, driving revenue and commission calculations. Provide monthly analysis and commentary around variances.
* Work closely with the Head of Finance in delivering presentational outputs for discussion with the Management team.
* Develop Excel models to analyse revenue and provide trend analysis in areas including sales and revenue analysis, client retention, contract value, income variances, flow and Income analysis
* Analyse large amounts of information from various sources to discover trends and identify challenges/opportunities to improve the business performance
* Assist the Head of Finance with the calculation of monthly commissions
* Business partner with the Sales Team as well as the group Finance team
* Be an effective member of the Contract Authorisation and Commercial Review team
We seek applications from driven and motivated Financial Planning & Reporting Analysts with excellent analytical, financial modelling and reporting skills who possess strong Excel skills (Macros/ VBA).
Ideally you will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified or working towards with excellent communication skills able to forge strong stakeholder relationship skills. Our award winning and rapidly expanding client offers an excellent remuneration package consisting of highly competitive salary, benefits and further career development.