Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Barrie Wreford
Job Location: London
Job Title: French Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £200 - £215 Per Day
Job Start Date:
French Payroll Specialist
3 months Months Plus Temporary Position
£200 – £215 Per day
My Client, an Global Market Leader has a requirement for a French Payroll Specialist for an immediate start. You will be responsible for all of the company’s French payroll entities and employees within payroll.
You will have the independence to work on your own initiative, under the supervision of the EMEA Payroll Manager and help improve the payroll function to better support the needs of the business.
* Ensure the management and processing of the monthly payroll for French Entity, including, benefits and taxes employees, in compliance with French legislation.
* Collate & Review all New Hires, Terminations and monthly input.
* Upload all data into the defined templates to the Payroll Vendor.
* Review all Output data for the monthly payroll and manage any further changes.
* Complete the checking for the Output reports from the Payroll Vendor .
* Complete the Payroll monthly cycle within an ‘accurate and timely manner’ ensuring adherence to the Payroll and Compliance Calendar.
* Ensure the observance of the correct approval process and the processing of the payroll.
* Review payroll submissions for proper authorization and compliance with local Regulations.
* Ensure the completion/submission of both the Employee Salary and 3rd Party payments by the Payroll Vendor.
* Collaborate and work closely with the different Internal and External stakeholders of the business.
* Address employee questions on payroll matters, often by collaborating with colleagues in People Operations and Finance departments
* This individual must have great communication skills and will have the independence to work on his or her own initiative, under the supervision of the EMEA Payroll Manager and help improve the payroll function to better support the business.