Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Fahmida Ahmed
Job Location: London
Job Title: Graduate Sales Consultant
Job Salary: £27,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
Graduate Sales Consultant
27k plus Uncapped Commission and Quarterly Bonus along with amazing team nights out and incentives.
Full-time office based – Monday to Friday – 8:45am till 5:30pm.
Launch your career in the Heart of London as a Graduate Sales Consultant!
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for sales and an appetite for success? Join our dynamic team in the vibrant City of London, where opportunities for growth and innovation await!
We’re not just offering a job; we’re inviting you to be part of a thriving culture that values fresh ideas and fosters professional development. As a Graduate Sales Consultant, you’ll kickstart your career in the sales capital of the world.
* Recent graduate hungry for a sales adventure? This is your ticket!
* Embrace the buzz of London as you embark on a journey of client engagement and sales excellence.
* Learn from industry experts and contribute to our dynamic sales strategies.
* Be part of a collaborative team that celebrates success and champions innovation.
* Comprehensive training programs led by our Supercoach stars to refine your sales skills.
* Professional growth opportunities in the heart of London.
* Inclusive and vibrant workplace culture.
Seize this opportunity to thrive in the fast-paced world of sales. If you’re ready to launch your career as a graduate sales consultant, then APPLY NOW!
More about the role…
Sales consultant are the key to our continued growth and success, quite simply, the more business you win, the more money you earn. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to business owners, introducing our services, and creating a great opportunity for the business development team to sign up new clients for our services.
What do we look for…
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated, Graduate Sales Consultant to join our team who will promote our software solutions. Your main marketing tools, with the help of your team and business development managers you will also inherit an existing client base from which you can develop new business.
Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy and target focus are pre-requisite for the job.
* Schedule sales opportunities with senior professionals to promote HR Inform
* Work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly plan to maximise sales opportunities.
* Self-generate new leads, appointments, and referrals through day-to-day new business activity.
* Achieve quarterly sales targets.
* Accurately build, manage, and maintain your sales pipeline.
* Thrive to work in a fast-paced, target-focused high energy and high-reward culture.
What you bring to the team
* Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets.
* Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
* A professional and intelligent approach to work
* Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
* 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Vibrant Offices in Central London (Looking over the Thames)
* Profit Share Scheme
* Perk Box Discounts
* Social Events Throughout Year
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Health Insurance after 5 years
Why Join the Team?
My client is a leader in knowledge and content for the Accountancy, Compliance, HR and Health & Safety sectors. They have a fantastic reputation and client base within these industries and have aggressive growth plans for the next 3 years and beyond. You are joining their organisation at an incredibly exciting time. Their client base is ever-expanding and are now a multi-award-winning place to work. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results-focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers.