Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Private Health
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Group Payroll Manager
Job Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 Per Annum
The Portfolio Group are pleased to be partnering with a large and successful organisation who are benefitting from continued growth. They have a requirement for a full time, permanent Group Payroll Manager to be based in their Watford office, with regular travel to their St Helens Support Centre. This is a newly created role and they are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role oversee a team of six and will be integral in developing and leading the payroll function.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
* Overseeing BAU payroll operations
* Management o the payroll team
* Responsible for continuous improvement across the function
* Key member of the project task force responsible for managing cost, schedule and scope
* Playing a key part in the implementation of the new Workday system across payroll, HR, T&A and recruitment
* Driving acquisition and integration activities and TUPEs
* Annual compliance including pensions and P11Ds
* Broad experience of operation Workday payroll function
* Extensive experience of leading a team in a fast paced environment
* Multi-sited shared service centre experience
* Payroll experience within a finance function
* High volume payroll experience
On offer is a discretionary bonus and 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.