Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Connor Casey
Job Location: Greater-manchester
Job Title: Head of Partnerships - OTE £100k -120k
Job Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 Per Annum
Join Our Team as Associate Director of Partnerships!
* Are you a trailblazer in cultivating strategic alliances?
* Passionate about driving growth in the dynamic world of SaaS?
We’re seeking a visionary Partnerships Director to spearhead collaborations, forge key relationships, and accelerate our expansion! Join a brand who are revolutionizing the SaaS landscape, empowering businesses with innovative solutions. With a focus on cutting-edge technology and a dedication to client success, they are poised for exponential growth. As AD of Partnerships, you’ll be the architect of mutually beneficial partnerships, playing a pivotal role in shaping the brands future.
Collaborate with top industry players, craft innovative strategies, and drive initiatives that propel the platform to new heights!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Identify, negotiate, and establish strategic partnerships to drive revenue growth.
* Cultivate relationships with industry leaders, influencers, and key stakeholders.
* Develop and execute partnership strategies aligned with company objectives.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure seamless integration and maximum impact.
* Proven track record in building and managing successful partnerships within the SaaS industry.
* You will gain an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of our software platform, articulating and communicating the innovative and unique solution we provide
* Executing against yearly partnership goals and pro-actively identifying new partnership opportunities
* You will be qualifying and disqualifying new business and partnership opportunities, conducting partners conversations by phone as well as online or physical meetings and events
* You will be delivering solution presentations to key stakeholders, developing and negotiating partnership agreements, as well as generating referrals from your partners
* Exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
* Strategic thinker with a knack for identifying growth opportunities.
* Supporting the Chief Growth Marketing Officer with overall strategy development.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
* Opportunity to shape the future of a rapidly growing SaaS company.
* Collaborative culture that values innovation, diversity, and professional growth.
* Competitive compensation, benefits, and room for career advancement.
* Competitive base salary, bonus structure and car allowance!
Ready to make an impact and drive strategic collaborations in the world of SaaS? Apply today!