Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Anthony Macey
Job Location: London
Job Title: Health & Safety Consultant - Field Based (CMIOSH)
Job Salary: £36000 - £38000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A newly created and progressive opportunity to work for our Award winning client within the role of Health & Safety Consultant. Our client is part of an International professional services group focused on providing market leading consultancy services across the breadth HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety.
Within this varied role you will be responsible for providing advice, assistance and training on the broad range of employment law and health safety legislation to both internal stakeholders and external clients; with further duties including:
* Conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times (including appearance, use of PPE, communication etc.) ensuring that you comply with both company and departmental policies, procedures and protocols
* To visit clients premises for the purpose of carrying out agreed contractual work
* Undertake health and safety visits to client’s premises in accordance with departmental protocols and contract requirements, in particular where SLA’s are in place
* Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols
* Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services
* Liaise with the HSE and other Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required to do so
* Advise clients on matters of Health and Safety standards and best practice affecting their business. Assist clients with accident or other special investigations as required
* Attend company meetings, courses etc. when required to update and maintain professional skills/knowledge
* Supporting the client through effective crisis management where required
Our client has a great reputation for providing high quality consultancy services and working as part of the Health and safety team will offer a role with great challenge and variety to develop your career with industry leading training.
We seek applications from Health & Safety professionals who can demonstrate excellent skills in managing client relationships, able to offer practical solutions utilising your technical knowledge of Health and Safety. Ideally you will be studying toward and relevant Health & Safety qualification and be able to demonstrate experience in the use of range of software systems.
Must be CMIOSH certified.