Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Educations
Contact Name: Ryan Camilleri
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: International Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £37,332 - £42,099 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Are you detail-oriented, organized, and ready to be a crucial part of the team within a university? We’re seeking a dedicated International Payroll Administrator to join our team and manage their global payroll cycles.
* Ensure timely and compliant processing of global payrolls, collaborating with outsourced providers and handling A1 and CoC applications for UK outbounds.
* Provide first-line support for payroll inquiries, investigate discrepancies with 3rd party suppliers, and manage complex record changes on the HR Payroll system.
* Contribute to the preparation and review of year-end returns/forms like PSA, P11D, National Insurance settlement returns.
* Liaise with Pensions, Payroll Admin & HR teams, ensuring effective communication of processes and cross-information.
* Undertake special projects to review, harmonize, and improve payroll processes, contributing to system development.
* Ensure adherence to Global payroll production and administration processes, proper documentation, and maintain audit requirements.
* Possibility of travel.
* End to end payroll experience within EMEA regions
* Solid understanding of overseas operations, tax, and legislative aspects of shadow payrolls.
* Team player with the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, meeting shared goals and tight deadlines.
* Customer service-oriented with effective communication skills in written, verbal, and multilingual contexts.
* Numerate and IT literate, proficient in standard office software, and familiar with 3rd party portals.
* Fluent in English and another language