Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Rosie McIntyre
Job Location: London
Job Title: Oracle Implementation & Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are partnered with a leading provider of services to organisations across the UK. Currently seeking a highly experienced Oracle Implementation professional to oversee the delivery of implementation projects for the system as well as driving continuous improvement.
This role will work closely with the firms clients, stakeholders and the wider payroll team. Reporting into the HR and Payroll Operations Director.
* Ensuring successful delivery of end to end Oracle implementation projects for various client accounts
* Develop and implement project plans and resource allocation
* Continuous monitoring of progress and identification of project risks
* Implementing necessary risk management strategies
* Stakeholder collaboration and working closely with project managers to allocation and optimise resources
* Deliver training sessions to end users to ensure full utilisation of the system
* Focus on building internal system capability and upskilling
* Demonstratable experience in a similar role with a focus on leading an Oracle implementation project
* Full end to end project management, planning tracking experience
* Excellent communication, stakeholder management and diplomatic skills
* Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve project goals
This role offers flexibility to be fully remote with the requirement to travel nationwide as required.
On offer is a car allowance, 25 days annual leave, life assurance, private health and a 6% matched pension.
Interviewing ASAP – apply now.