Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Financial Services/insurance
Contact Name: Patrick Day
Job Location: Surrey
Job Title: Part time EMEA Payroll Specialist
Job Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
My client a global nice financial services organization have an urgent requirement for an EMEA Payroll Specialist to work 3 days a week on a 6-month fixed term contract. This is a brand new role which could lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate. I have detailed below a brief overview of the position but please do not hesitate to contact me directly for more information.
* Manage the internal monthly payroll process for all payrolls across UK/EU regions.
* Own the relationships with external payroll providers ensuring an effective and efficient service is received.
* Responsible for all UK/EU benefit administration.
* Primary point of contact for benefit and payroll related queries and insurances working with external brokers as appropriate.
* Lead the annual benefit renewal process and benefit reviews to ensure benefit offering remains competitive, cost effective and reflective of the culture and needs of the Business and its employees.
* Working alongside other members of the Global HR team actively support the end of year reward process
* Adhoc as well as monthly/regular reporting (i.e. headcount, turnover, gender pay) conducting data analysis to inform Business decisions.
* Process improvement always looking to improve and drive greater efficiencies.
* Lead, prepare and complete all necessary payroll activities and touch points from a compliance perspective (e.g. HMRC tax reporting obligations, pension reporting)
* Support launch of Salary Sacrifice and new pension scheme
* Lead, prepared and complete all necessary payroll processing activities due to internal & external stakeholders as required working with Finance on departmental coding to ensure accurate reporting for payroll and benefits.
Responsible for annual P11D process.