Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Martyn Trunca
Job Location: Bedfordshire
Job Title: Part Time Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Job Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A large and successful construction organisation are seeking a experienced Payroll & Benefits specialist to join them as soon as possible. This is an initial 10-month fixed term contract, covering maternity.
As Payroll & Benefits Specialist you will report into the CFO and will work autonomously to deliver a quality UK payroll service to employees.
* Running a small in-house payroll for around 150 staff from staff to finish
* Fixed term of 10 months
* 20-25 hours per week
* Using Sage 50
* Being responsible for entire process from start to finish
Extensive UK payroll experience within a clients payroll environment:
* Proven experience of working in a stand alone payroll position
* Experience of RTI, , P11d’s, PSA and dealing with HMRC.
* Benefits administration experience
This role is officed based, 3 days per week.
Interviewing & hiring asap!