Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: London
Job Title: Part-time, Payroll Coordinator
Job Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand-new Payroll Coordinator position has been created – reporting into the current Pay & Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for managing the payroll and benefits administration for the department and running the payroll processes across the Team for the organisation. The role will push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career taking on a full payroll administration process.
Sitting within a wider HR team – you will act as a sole Payroller, with the support of your Manager, liaising with the HR team as and when needed.
The suitable candidate will hold a strong payroll knowledge base and be very comfortable in end-to-end UK processing – being able to pick up on all processes. Excellent communication skills are essential, having the ability to grow strong key stakeholder relationships within the team and wider department.
Offering the ability to learn key payroll processes – this is a great opportunity to enhance on a current payroll skill set, with progression to grow within the business and team!
A 4-day working week is available!
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will be responsible for..
* Providing an efficient end to end payroll process for 600 employees on a monthly basis across the organisation.
* Working as a stand-alone Payroller with the support from the Pay & Benefits Manager and sitting within a wider HR department.
* Responsible for timely and accurate submissions, including review and final sign offs.
* Completing year-end processes and other payroll audits.
* Resolving queries from employees, internal/external stakeholders.
* Assisting with commission errors whilst reviewing and recommending process automation/other improvements.
* Partnering with HR/Finance/IT to work on new projects
* Processing of Benefit Administration and reporting – including joiners, leavers, queries.
* Strong experience in processing end to end UK Payrolls from start to finish – Essential.
* Previous experience in a Sole Payroll.
Benefits: 25 days holiday / 7% Pension enrolment / Life Assurance Cover / Season ticket loans / Private Healthcare / Flexitime / Buy & Sell holiday scheme / Gym discounts.