Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Business Services
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Coventry
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are pleased to be partnered with a leading Investment provider who due to continued growth and success are seeking X2 ambitious and enthusiastic Payroll Administrators to join their busy payroll team.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working within a medium sized team, this role will be responsible for processing and management of the firm’s pensions and payroll – ensuring accuracy against high-volume of accounts.
Permanent vacancies – offering hybrid-working in the Coventry offices.
* Support pension processes – ensuring accuracy on payments.
* Provide high-quality pension and payroll service to clients in accordance to SLA’s and procedures.
* Act as a key point of contact for payroll queries – escalating when needed.
* Pushing positive communication across all ranges of phone, email and letters – acting with sympathy when needed.
* Checking calculations and making adjustments as needed.
* Payroll Background
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Benefits for you!..
* 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
* Annual bonus Plan.
* Private Healthcare
* 10.5% employee pension / 17.3% employer match.
* 12-months full MAT leave pay / 6-months full PAT leave pay.
Please apply if you are interested!