Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Sarah Butler
Job Location: Hampshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team
* To take ownership of payrolls, processing accurately within the given time scales, for multiple payrolls in total of different frequencies
* To ensure accurate and up to date payroll and pension records are kept on payroll system
* Input and maintain accurate data on payroll software within given timescales
* Provide accurate internal and external reports upon request.
* To complete all HMRC returns (RTI) and ensure payroll compliance.
* Complete Auto Enrolment duties and prepare client information.
* Prepare emails for clients, informing them of their PAYE liabilities and other payroll related matters.
* Effectively and professionally deal with internal and client queries by telephone or email.
* Deal with External Agencies i.e. HMRC
* Learn and maintain up to date knowledge of payroll and Auto Enrolment.
* Provide clients with Letters where required.
* Maintain Payroll Administration for all Payroll Clients
If you have previous payroll experience, and willing to learn new systems and processes then please apply now