Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Dorset
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £25,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand-new Payroll Administrator position has been created due to expansion and growth within a vast payroll team. This role will help push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career taking on a tackling client payroll portfolio and processing a full start to finish.
Offering the ability to join an experienced, busy and fast-paced environment – this is a great opportunity to enhance on a current payroll skill set, with progression to grow within the business and team!
As a Payroll administrator, you will be responsible for..
* Reporting into the Team Leader, delivering a professional client-based payroll.
* Acting as a first point of contact for any queries.
* Setting up of new clients, ensuring all data on the system is clean and correct.
* Keeping up to date with current legislation.
* Liaising with HMRC.
* Payroll Experience – Bureau-based in preferable, however not essential.
* Excellent communication.
* Ambitious to learn and progress in the payroll field.
* Up to date legislation knowledge/experience
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Tons of benefits! Including; Income protection/Childcare vouchers/Flu vaccinations/Holiday purchase/Season ticket loans/Eye care vouchers/Virtual GP/Life assurance/Wellbeing perks!!
Please apply if your interested in enhancing your new Payroll career!