Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Anastazja Czorna
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
* Processing 2 Monthly payrolls from start to finish.
* Liaising with site managers to ensure the smooth processing of timesheets.
* Maintaining & Managing SSP, SMP & SPP
* Attachment of Earnings & Third-party deductions
* Processing Starters & Leavers
* Calculating Holiday pay
* Generate payslips, P45’s, AOE remittances.
* Producing Monthly Payroll reports
* HMRC Notifications for tax code changes, student loan deductions etc.
* Pension Enrolment and Contributions for monthly payrolls
* Closure of payroll
* Liaise with managers & Employees to resolve any queries via telephone and email.
* General Administrative duties
* Debt Collection in association with Billings and Accounts Receivable Manager
* Answering Customer queries in line with the Debt Collection
* Reconciling customer statements to identify outstanding debt.
* Sending Customers statement and following up with phone calls or emails to ensure payments received within agreed payment terms.
* Allocating payments against customer invoices
* Bank Reconciliation
* Prepare and post ad-hoc invoices.
* Assisting Billings and Account receivable Managers with other duties when required
* At least 6 months payroll experience preferred
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
* The ability to work on your own initiative.
* Can work well within a team.
* Enthusiastic & Hardworking