Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Chartered Accountants
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Hertfordshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A brand-new Payroll Specialist position created – reporting into the Payroll Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for managing a bespoke payroll services for a portfolio of clients. The role in St Albans will push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career taking on a full payroll administration process.
The suitable candidate will hold a strong payroll knowledge base, preferably comfortable within a client based environment. Excellent communication skills are essential, having the ability to grow strong key stakeholder relationships within the team and wider department.
Offering the ability to learn key payroll processes – this is a great opportunity to enhance on a current payroll skill set, with progression to grow within the business and team!
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for..
* Managing payroll processes for a portfolio of clients.
* Processing payroll from start to finish ensuring accuracy throughout the payroll cycle.
* Processing of statutory payments and deductions.
* Using payroll planning software’s/tools.
* Liaise with clients regarding payroll information – handling queries, by phone and email.
* Prepare BACS submissions, submit RTI returns.
* Previous payroll bureau experience (Preferable)
* Previous experience working in payroll and the ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
* Comfortable providing a client service with multiple deadlines.
* Strong communication and organisation skills.