Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Contact Name: Thomas Horsfall
Job Location: Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
We are currently recruiting for a long term contract for a manufacturing company working as a Payroll Administrator, the client is looking for a payroll professional who can start immediately, so the appropriate candidate must be immediately available or on a short notice period. Please see some further details of the role below, if you see if anything that is of interest to you, apply and one of our consultants will contact you with more information.
* Deliver accurate monthly payrolls on time – 2500 on the monthly payroll using iTrent
* Be the central point of contact for all Payroll related queries, including ad-hoc queries
* Support the people services team as required
* Ensure salaries, expenses and deductions are paid on a timely basis
* Update payroll related information on the HRIS, working closely with People Services colleagues to support data integrity
* Support the validation and analysis of the “Timesheet” process, manual submissions and upload files in accordance with business areas enabling the correct payment of overtime
* Co-ordinate the pension related aspects of the payroll process including, auto-enrolment assessments
* Be responsible for the provision of monthly e-payslips & e-P45s
* Manage all employee payroll related queries
* Be responsible for highlighting and escalating system and process issues as well as potential efficiencies to improve service
* Manage court orders, assessments, payments and remittances to third parties ensuring compliance with legislation
* Co-ordinate the provision of P60’s & P11d’s to employees
* Facilitate the settlement of monthly payroll taxes (PAYE and NIC) on a timely basis
* Work with Finance and People Services colleagues to ensure effective review process of the payroll prior to release
* Provide payroll related journal postings following the release of the payroll working in conjunction with Finance.
* Assist with monthly reconciliations to all payroll related cost centres and benefit providers
* Provide key reporting on a monthly and annual basis (as part of the annual audit).
* Process all business expenses approved via iTrent, ensuring advisory rates and other associated tables are managed in the systems according to business and legislative requirements.
* Build and Maintain good relationships within the organisation across different teams.
* Be responsible for the monthly processing and annual renewal changes of benefit operated via payroll
* Remain up to date on payroll regulatory developments and to work with the payroll manager on future planning, incorporating any changes and ensuring compliance
* Be a key contact for HMRC and other external parties
* Process manageme complex absence cases including long term sickness and maternity to ensure correct calculations and checking all open-ended absences
* Provide assistance, support and reconciliation of pay and bonus awards
* Manage the overpayment process and calculations for the people services team where required, applying recovery through the payroll system and reconciling payments made through finance
* Be the key stakeholder in payroll projects and integrations, assisting with data gathering, system and process design, testing and reporting.
* Continuous improvement and creation of payroll elements and calculations within iTrent and associated payroll reporting