Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Retail
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our Retail client is seeking a brand-new Payroll Administrator to support as a strong Number 2 to the Current Payroll Manager – assisting with the Monthly Payroll and further administration support required.
Sitting within a wider HR and Reward team, you will assist the department where needed; processing the payroll and benefits administration for the department and running the payroll processes across the Team for the organisation. The role will push you forward in a busy, challenging payroll environment and allow you to achieve further strengths in your payroll career taking on a full payroll administration process.
The suitable candidate will be a strong all-rounder, holding a strong payroll knowledge base and be very comfortable in UK processing – being able to pick up on all processes. Excellent communication skills are essential, having the ability to understand and assist with a high number of payroll queries.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for..
* Processing of starters and leavers, ensuring all details are kept up to date on the system to enable accurate payroll processing.
* Assisting with the Pensions administration within the HR system; Access SelectPay – assisting with reporting where needed.
* Processing of overtime payments / monthly reporting to the finance department.
* P45’s and Payslip management, including the EMEA departments.
* Answering confidently payroll and pension queries from the business.
* Experience in processing end to end UK Payrolls from start to finish.
* Exposure to statutory payments and benefit administration.
* Experience using Access SelectPay would be highly desirable!
Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays / Pension enrolment / Flexitime / Buy & Sell holiday scheme / Gym & Pool access / Canteen on-site / Huge staff discounts!!
Hours: 9am-5:30pm (Monday to Friday)