Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Construction
Contact Name: Tayla Marie Overland
Job Location: Kent
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
A successful local business is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team. This role would be processing a busy payroll from start to finish. Offering lots of training and progression, this role would suit anyone looking for the next chapter in their payroll career.
Some duties include:
* Responsible for processing the weekly, monthly payroll(s) ensuring adherence to established procedures, ensuring all tasks on the payroll checklist are completed and Payroll is submitted for checking.
* Responsible for completion of post payroll processing to include Payslips, RTI’s, pension files, costing batches, issuing cost reports and leaver documentation including P45’s.
* Process Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Paternity Pay and Statutory Sick Pay.
* Manage the Payroll in-box, allocating and responding to both internal and external enquires in a timely fashion.
* Review and process weekly and monthly expense claims, ensuring all claims are checked and authorised in line with Company policy and claims are rejected as appropriate.
If you’re keeping your options open and like the sound of this role, please apply today!