Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Megan Fox
Job Location: Bristol
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
Our client, are seeking a new Payroll Administrator to join their small but experienced team, providing support for online services to SMEs and managing several client payrolls across the business.
The role will be to administer end to end payroll and auto enrolment processes whilst maintaining the office administration and company policies and procedures, supporting the business in expanding its client base.
You will be diligent, accurate, proactive, and able to work unguided. Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential, whilst having previous knowledge of working in a fast-paced payroll environment. Customer focused individuals is essential! Being able to manage and deal with client queries as ease.
Maintain and administer the technical and professional quality of the payroll service delivered to a varied client base;
* Set up new PAYE Schemes with HMRC, and setting up of client and employee details in the software.
* Process allocated payrolls ready to be approved by the client; meeting 24-hour deadlines.
* Calculate holiday pay, sick pay, SMP, SPP, notice pay, redundancy pay, and payrolling benefits etc.
* Set up and administer AEOs/DEAs
* Creating bank and BACS files.
* Administer all pensions, including setting up new schemes and completing declarations of compliance, whilst assisting with contribution uploads.
* Send out monthly P30 reminder to clients.
* Assist in completing the year end processes – Liaise with HMRC when needed.
* Answer high-volumes of email and telephone queries to a high standard.
* Ensure all payroll-based compliance activities and clients-based deadlines are achieved on weekly, fortnightly and monthly cycles.
* Process weekly and monthly CIS.
* At least 2-5 years payroll experience within a payroll bureau.
* CIPP or similar payroll qualification (desirable)
* Able to perform manual payroll calculations.
* Familiarity with BrightPay (desirable)
* Setting up and closing PAYE Schemes, processing, and maintaining weekly, fortnightly, and monthly payrolls
* High accuracy and ability to meet strict deadlines.
Benefits Include: Hours; 9am-5pm / Free parking onsite / Private Medical Cover / CIPP support / 20 days holiday + BH / Nest Pension Enrolment.