Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Payroll Bureau
Contact Name: Sophie Vallis
Job Location: London
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum
Job Start Date:
At Portfolio Payroll we have partnered with a leading organisation within the hospitality sector, who are looking to hire a Payroll Administrator into a permanent, full time position! The position itself would sit within a medium sized payroll function, and your primary remit would be to process a mixture of monthly and weekly payrolls using Fourth hospitality.
* Assist in the production of various payrolls, covering all company’s employees, including the input of data from various sources
* Make adjustments for deductions covering all areas e.g. share save, court orders, parking fines
* Log any special details including holiday, SSP and maternity / paternity
* Process third party payments including court orders, GAYE, union membership
* Ensure that requested variations to payroll are made i.e. starters, leavers, legislative changes
* Calculate and process enhancements e.g. overtime, bonuses
* Process NEST pension files for deductions
In addition to a great remit, the position comes with an excellent working environment, a 35 hour a week schedule, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a generous pension scheme and lots of room for development, so if this sounds like the ideal next step for you in your career, then please feel free to submit your CV today!